Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Bitmap copy of Excel Range into Outlook MailItem.

Ok - here we go:

I've got my formatted numbers in Sheets(1).Range("A1:D18").
If I run the following:

Sheets(1).Range("A1:D18").CopyPicture xlScreen, xlBitmap

and then:
activate an empty Outlook MailItem.
do control & v, the data appears in the email in Bitmap format in the body of the mail, which is what I want.

An alternative manual way of doing the above is to simply copy the
range then open the MailItem and do EditPasteSpecialBitmap and the
formatted range appears as a bitmap in the body of the mail.

How do I automate all of the above - preferably without using the
SendKey method?
I need it in a Bitmap format because my clients are using
BlackBerries.
I've looked through Ron's website but can't get a definite answer from
that resource.

Any help greatly appreciated
Jason.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You've already got the Excel half of the equation done. You'll most likely
get a better/more prompt reply if you post in an Outlook group.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

oups.com...