Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy pasting bitmap into email in lotus notes

Hi,

I am trying to copy a range of cells as a bitmap file and copy that
file into Lotus Notes using my macro. Can anyone help me?

This is the offending code:

Range("A1:L36").Select
Selection.CopyPicture Appearance:=xlScreen, Format:=xlBitmap
bodytext = ActiveSheet.Paste

At the moment the variable bodytext represents the data I want to
appear in the message. I adapted the code from elsewhere where this was

defined as a string, but i changed it to a variant as string and bitmap

are probably not compatible.

Help help please!

cheers,
David