Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Bitmap copy of Excel Range into Outlook MailItem.

You've already got the Excel half of the equation done. You'll most likely
get a better/more prompt reply if you post in an Outlook group.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"WhytheQ" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ok - here we go:

I've got my formatted numbers in Sheets(1).Range("A1:D18").
If I run the following:

Sheets(1).Range("A1:D18").CopyPicture xlScreen, xlBitmap

and then:
activate an empty Outlook MailItem.
do control & v, the data appears in the email in Bitmap format in the body
of the mail, which is what I want.

An alternative manual way of doing the above is to simply copy the
range then open the MailItem and do EditPasteSpecialBitmap and the
formatted range appears as a bitmap in the body of the mail.

How do I automate all of the above - preferably without using the
SendKey method?
I need it in a Bitmap format because my clients are using
BlackBerries.
I've looked through Ron's website but can't get a definite answer from
that resource.

Any help greatly appreciated
Jason.