Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Text file created from Excel

I have data in Excel.

I have a program which reads the data, validates it against certain
equations, and writes out the error report in a text file.

I am able to do this far.

How do I put the page breaks in the text file programatically? Say, if the
line count is more than 60, I would like the program to skip page and write
out on a new page.

Can you pl help?

Murthy