Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Window into a worksheet while on a form

Is there a way to view part of a worksheet while on a userform? I would like
to have a window on the form that I could see variuos cells in a worksheet
and see them change as I selected items on the form.

Thanks
--
Jason V
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe in your userform load or show code line add "vbmodeless", like so:

Userform1.Show vbModeless

Frees you up from being locked-down from the form.

HTH,

"Jason V" wrote:

Is there a way to view part of a worksheet while on a userform? I would like
to have a window on the form that I could see variuos cells in a worksheet
and see them change as I selected items on the form.

Thanks
--
Jason V

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This worked for me but it is not exactly what I was hoping for. What I really
wanted was a window on the form that windows me into a portion of a
spreadsheet.
--
Jason V