-   -   Window into a worksheet while on a form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/399062-window-into-worksheet-while-form.html)

Jason V[_2_]

Window into a worksheet while on a form

Is there a way to view part of a worksheet while on a userform? I would like
to have a window on the form that I could see variuos cells in a worksheet
and see them change as I selected items on the form.

Thanks
--
Jason V

Jim May

Window into a worksheet while on a form

Maybe in your userform load or show code line add "vbmodeless", like so:

Userform1.Show vbModeless

Frees you up from being locked-down from the form.

HTH,

"Jason V" wrote:

Is there a way to view part of a worksheet while on a userform? I would like
to have a window on the form that I could see variuos cells in a worksheet
and see them change as I selected items on the form.

Thanks
--
Jason V

Dave Peterson

Window into a worksheet while on a form

Just to add to Jim's response...

This was added in xl2k. It won't work in xl97.

"Jason V" wrote:

Is there a way to view part of a worksheet while on a userform? I would like
to have a window on the form that I could see variuos cells in a worksheet
and see them change as I selected items on the form.

Thanks
--
Jason V

--

Dave Peterson

Jason V[_2_]

Window into a worksheet while on a form

This worked for me but it is not exactly what I was hoping for. What I really
wanted was a window on the form that windows me into a portion of a
spreadsheet.
--
Jason V

"Jason V" wrote:

Is there a way to view part of a worksheet while on a userform? I would like
to have a window on the form that I could see variuos cells in a worksheet
and see them change as I selected items on the form.

Thanks
--
Jason V

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

Window into a worksheet while on a form

I don't think you'll find anything built into excel that allows you to do this.