Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default form window too small - Help needed

Hi everyone.
i don´t know what is the error but sometimes when i open the workbook the
form shows in a very small window....centered in the screen but like a
minimized workbook.

the only thing i do to show the form is this piece of code:

sub workbook_open()
Application.DisplayFullScreen = True
form.Show vbModeless
end sub

Please help me i´ve tried many things but this never happen to me.
the worst is that the application runs over and over and only sometimes this
happens.i must put this application in the enterprise network,but with this
bug........

thanks in advance
Miguel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The userform looked fine when I tested in xl2003.

But maybe you wanted this:

Application.WindowState = xlMaximized

Instead of the .displayfullscreen line.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thanks Dave for your reply..
it seems that a mix between windowstate and then the displayfullscreen is
working perfectly....the window shows until know always in fullscreen....what
i wanted...
i used in other applications the windowstate function but in this case i
really wanted the fullscreen view of the form and know i think is working
fine......

thanks very much
Miguel