Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Preselect Filters in Pivottable from Analysis Services

Hi there,

I have a question: When loading Data from a cube into Excel I would like to
filter for values which are written down in another Excelsheet. Since it's a
tremendous effort to select every value manually I would like to have either
a macro or an add-in which does the "work" for me. Any suggestions? I don'
want a complete solutin just a short hint, whether it's possible and which is
the nicest way ;)

Rgds
Daniel