Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Not enough memory for OLE checkboxes

Hi

I am creating a sheet where users select items for a purchase order.

I have created 2970 OLE checkboxes, the checkboxes were created with
no problems. Now everytime I open the sheet I recieve a messge stating
not enough memory for excel to display all items.

Are the OLE checkboxes that memory intensive and what is the maximum
limitation of them?
Are they not designed to be used in such quantity?

Appreciate if someone could help as a lot of coding has been done for
the after-effects of the OLE checkbox selection.

Thanks in advance,

Martin