Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Checkboxes

Hello,

Is there a way to have a checkbox in a cell without using a form control? I
doubt it but it doesn't hurt to ask.

When a checkbox form control is placed in the worksheet, can you change the
color of the checkbox so that it matches the fill of the cell?
--
Thank you... Elaine
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is there a way to have a checkbox in a cell
without using a form control?

See your other post

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Elaine" wrote in message
Hello,

Is there a way to have a checkbox in a cell without using a form control?
doubt it but it doesn't hurt to ask.

When a checkbox form control is placed in the worksheet, can you change
the
color of the checkbox so that it matches the fill of the cell?
--
Thank you... Elaine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What other post? I tried to post my question yesterday, but it said the
service was temporarily not in service.

Sorry for the repetition.
--
Thank you... Elaine

"Elaine" wrote in message
Hello,

Is there a way to have a checkbox in a cell without using a form control?
doubt it but it doesn't hurt to ask.

When a checkbox form control is placed in the worksheet, can you change
the
color of the checkbox so that it matches the fill of the cell?
--
Thank you... Elaine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello again,

Thank you for the tip, but if I use a checkbox form control, can I change
the color of the checkbox to match the fill in the cell?
--
Thank you... Elaine

"Elaine" wrote in message
Hello,

Is there a way to have a checkbox in a cell without using a form control?
doubt it but it doesn't hurt to ask.

When a checkbox form control is placed in the worksheet, can you change
the
color of the checkbox so that it matches the fill of the cell?
--
Thank you... Elaine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Your question did get posted yesterday.

Here's the reply I made:

Various methods are described he

Alternatives to check boxes

http://tinyurl.com/mdgxfy

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Elaine" wrote in message
Hello,

Is there a way to have a checkbox in a cell without using a form
control?
doubt it but it doesn't hurt to ask.

When a checkbox form control is placed in the worksheet, can you change
the
color of the checkbox so that it matches the fill of the cell?
--
Thank you... Elaine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Can I change the color of a checkbox form control to match the fill in the
cell? This is for a user that wants to use the checkbox form control.

I thank you in advanced for your patience and support.
--
Thank you... Elaine

"Elaine" wrote in message
Hello,

Is there a way to have a checkbox in a cell without using a form
control?
doubt it but it doesn't hurt to ask.

When a checkbox form control is placed in the worksheet, can you change
the
color of the checkbox so that it matches the fill of the cell?
--
Thank you... Elaine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Can I change the color of a checkbox form
control to match the fill in the cell?

No.

--
Biff