Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing the default value of the tab key in vba

Hello, I have Excel 2003 with Windows XP Pro. When I record a macro by the
macro recorder, the default tab space is 4 spaces, and I have my spaces for
vba code set at 6 spaces. I don't want to change the spacing of my default
one, but does anyone know how to change the default one from macro recorder
to a spacing of 6 spaces?
Any help would be appreciated.
Bob R