Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Minimise unwanted windows

A workbook named 'DoorSchedule.xls' is used by others on different PCs. It
includes macros which close its own named worksheets and opens and arranges
two at a time as required for each particular situation.

When DoorSchedule is opened

Option Explicit

Sub create_menubar()

..

End Sub

generates the toolbar for the workbook containg buttons to arrange the
windows. However, running these window arranging macrosresults in errors if
there are other windows open.

At first I though any other workbooks would have to be closed but I find it
is sufficient to make sure the worksheets of other workbooks are minimised.

1 Can you suggest a macro which would minimise worksheets of any
other workbooks than those of DoorSchedule?

2 I should also like the option of saving and closing any other
workbooks.

Francis Hookham

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi,
I suspect the real problem is in your "window arranging macros" rather than
too many sheets maximized. sheets,minimized or mazimized, this workbook or
others, should have no effect on your macros unless there is something wrong
with the macros themselves. I have never heard of this problem and per
experience (15 years, 3 versions), this is comming out of left field. Post
your code.

Regards
FSt1

"Francis Hookham" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No answer!
Ok, I have asked it in a different way ('Minimise worksheets' 3/10/07)
hoping someone will answer that.
FH

.