Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Francis Hookham Francis Hookham is offline

Default Minimise unwanted windows

No answer!
Ok, I have asked it in a different way ('Minimise worksheets' 3/10/07)
hoping someone will answer that.
FH

"Francis Hookham" wrote in message
A workbook named 'DoorSchedule.xls' is used by others on different PCs. It
includes macros which close its own named worksheets and opens and arranges
two at a time as required for each particular situation.

When DoorSchedule is opened

Option Explicit

Sub create_menubar()

.

End Sub

generates the toolbar for the workbook containg buttons to arrange the
windows. However, running these window arranging macrosresults in errors
if there are other windows open.

At first I though any other workbooks would have to be closed but I find
it is sufficient to make sure the worksheets of other workbooks are
minimised.

1 Can you suggest a macro which would minimise worksheets of any
other workbooks than those of DoorSchedule?

2 I should also like the option of saving and closing any other
workbooks.

Francis Hookham