Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Wrap Text Format

Hi. I've got some wrapped text in Excel 2003. Is there any way to
change the line height of text in a cell, so that there would be less
space between lines? In other words, is there a way to control line-
height, or a trick to fake it?

E.g. If I've got a cell with

red
white
blue

....the wrapped lines have too much space between them and I want to
push them closer together.

Is this possible? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Sep 25, 3:58 pm, Pete_UK wrote:
Change the font in the cell to a lower size?

In CSS terms, I'm talking about the line-height, not font-size.
Regardless of the font-size I want the lines closer together.

In Word, it's format / paragraph spacing / line-spacing, but I would
like to control that in a wrapped bit of Excel text.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.misc

Interior line-spacing is not possible in Excel.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP