Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Organizing the VBE

Does anybody know of any ways to organize the VB Editor? I have quite
a few subroutines and my editor is getting pretty long. In VB.NET,
you can create "regions" that allow you to group conceptually similar
subroutines together and then collapse them when you are not currently
working with them. I tried this in VBA, but it didn't work. Can
anybody suggest anything?

Thanks,
Randy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You could use multiple modules to organize your procedures.

Or you could use the two icons at the left of the horizontal scroll bar of the
code window.

One icon looks like:
----
---
----

The other looks like
----
---
----
---
----

The leftmost icon will give you a procedure by procedure view of the code
window. The icon on the right shows all the procedures in that module.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On the menu bar: Insert | Module
-or maybe -
At the bottom of the module widow, next to the
scroll bar are buttons for procedure view and module view.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA