Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default closing form when pressing escape key

Please, Any one help me in closing the form when the key escape is pressed
I tried applicaton on key but doesn"t close it
(I tried onkey ecape botton to open form and it works well. I don't know why
it did't work with closing form)
thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Place a button on the form with the code "Unload Me" in it, the set the
"Cancel" property of the button to true. This will fire that button event if
the Esc key is pressed.

HTH

--
Charles Chickering

"A good example is twice the value of good advice."