Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HELP! - Closing form

Hi Katie,

Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, _
CloseMode As Integer)
If CloseMode < vbFormCode Then
MsgBox "This exit is shut due to fallen trees"
Cancel = True

Instead of the msgbox, you could call your own close routine and checks.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Katie" wrote in message
I have a few forms in Excel that I do not want the user to be able to close
without going through the questions asked on the form. As I have it
running
now, a user can click the "x" in the top right hand corner and the form
will
close. How do I disable this? thank you! I am frustrated - this is the
last
thing I need to figure out and I am sure it is so easy, but I can NOT
figure
it out! Thank you!