Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike

Default Closing a Form

I have a Form that allows a user to select one of three voltage ranges. Once
a selection is made, I want the form to close. Thus far I have tried using
"Unload frmStartupRange" and "frmStartupRange.Hide" both with no sucess. The
form does not close until there is a display change. I have included some of
the code below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

This is the code for the Form:
Private Sub Europe_Click()
WhichRange = "Eu"
Unload frmStartupRange
End Sub
Private Sub Japan_Click()
WhichRange = "Ja"
Unload frmStartupRange
End Sub
Private Sub NorthAmerica_Click()
WhichRange = "NA"
Unload frmStartupRange
End Sub
Private Sub UserForm_Click()

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone

Is WhichRange a module level String variable?
Is the form name actually...frmStartupRange?
Try adding "DoEvents" before unloading the form...

Private Sub Europe_Click()
WhichRange = "Eu"
DoEvents
frmStartupRange.Hide
Unload frmStartupRange
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Mike"
wrote in message...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike

Jim,
Thanks for the reply. Using "DoEvents", I was able to make it work,
although differently than what you had listed.

FYI, WhichRange is a "Public" variable. "frmStarupRange" is the actual form
name.
Here is what I wound up doing.

Module Calling for the form:
Sub GPIB_Load()