Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Linking to several other spreadsheets

Hi,
I have a master spread sheet which links to several other spread sheets.
When the other spread sheets are closed the links fails with a '#VALUE'
error. When it opens it asks if I want the links updated which I respond with
update. This only occurs with some cells. What do I need to change to get it
to update these values reliably.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

First open any source workbooks, then open the workbook with the links. You
probably won't even be asked if you want to update the links.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200744