Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatically Creating a Command Button

To All,

I have a spreadsheet we are using a work and need a little help with
the code. In one column (A)we have a six digit number that
automatically creates a bar code in the next column(B). What I would
like to have is when the bar code is created in column(B) a command
button is automatically created in column (C). I know how a command
button is created, but need it to automatically be created in column
(C). If anyone can help me would with the code that would be great.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DP DP is offline

Worksheets(1).OLEObjects.Add "Forms.CommandButton.1", _
Left:=10, Top:=10, Height:=20, Width:=100

i have yet to figure out how to put it in cell c

sorry