Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating Command button Conditionally

Hey guys

I have a userform. On this form are various objects. One
them is Frame7 and OptionButton3. What I would like is
when a user clicks OptionButton3, a command button is
created and inserted in Frame7. I need for it to be
located and positioned in the frame at 283 Top and 156
left. I need the dimensions of the button to be 18 height
and 78 width.

Is this possible to do?

Thank you

Todd Huttenstine
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The easiest would be to put it where you want it manually, then make it not
visible in properties.

In the click event of the optionbutton, make it visible

Tom Ogilvy