Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB's Command Button vs Form's Command Button

Excel 2002, SP3

Here's an issue that I have noticed. When I use VB's Command Button (Visual
Basic Toolbar button, click on Control Toolbox, then click on the command
button within that control bar), each time I go into Print Preview, then
back out, it moves the command button to the left side of the worksheet. To
rectify this issue, I have had to use the Form's (Forms Commandbar) command
button in it's place, which then means that the macro has had to become
public. I have tried various settings, none of which worked for the VB's
command button.

This issue reminds me of the issue that I had in Excel 97 dealing with the
Legend within charts moving on me, which I hated working in Excel 97 due to
it's unstableness in so many different places, even with SR-2 on it. I
would rather work with Lotus 1-2-3, vs 2.3 (Yep, that's the DOS version)
than to work with Excel 97. Excel 2000 was given to me free of charge as a
fix to the legend issue since that wasn't going to be fixed in Excel 97, and
that version of Excel proved to be so much more stable and finally,
something that I would consider as better than Lotus 1-2-3, vs 2.3.

--
Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.
Production Statistician/Programmer

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ronald,

See:

MSKB Article # 838910:
(Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002)

---
Regards,
Norman

"Ronald Dodge" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ronald,

See also the reponse of Bob Phillips in the following thread:

http://tinyurl.com/co6ae

---
Regards,
Norman

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi Ronald,

See:

MSKB Article # 838910:
(Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002)

---
Regards,
Norman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming