Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Bob is offline

Default Renaming modules

Is there a way I can rename Module1, Module2, etc. to something more
meaningful? I have right-clicked on the module name and looked through all
of the VBE menus, but I can't seem to find an option to change a module's
name.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bring up the properties window (F4) if it is not already open. The first Itme
is name and this is where you can change the module name. FYI the standard
prefix is mod so in general you may want to name your modules starting with
that prefix (modPrintRoutines for example).
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Bob" wrote:

Is there a way I can rename Module1, Module2, etc. to something more
meaningful? I have right-clicked on the module name and looked through all
of the VBE menus, but I can't seem to find an option to change a module's
name.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Left-click on the module to select.

ViewProperties Window(or F4)