Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Macros work in Webpage ?

Do Excel macros work once the workbook is uploaded on a Webpage ?

Let's pretend that the macros work on the target PC's before the
workbook is uploaded on a webpage and that the macros contain commands
that do msgbox, beep, play wav files, write textfiles on the C: drive,
displays a userform with which the user can interact, etc.

Thanks,
AP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If a user downloads a workbook from the web you would expect the macros to
work fine. If you did a 'publish to web' this creates a file that the
Office Web Spreadsheet Component can use. This component does not support
Excel macros.

--
Jim
ups.com...