Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to run an AS400 macro from an Excel macro

Hi,

I need to know if there is a way of running an AS400 macro from an excel
macro. In order to run the AS400 macro I only have to click a toolbar botton,
but I don't know if there is a way of doing this from excel or if there is
other way of doing it.

Thanks !
--
Jorge De la Rosa
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I managed to get an Excel macro to call an AS/400 stored procedure.
It was several years ago and if you give me a few days (this weekend)
I will go throught my notes and see what I can find. Send me an e-
mail address to reply to.
Thanks.