Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Getting data from AS400 to Excel with SQL

Today I use MS Query (and excel 2003), but it is too timeconsuming and
inflexible for me. I know there is severeral way of doing this, but whitch is
the easiest?

What method of connection? ADO, DAO, ....

Where do i find a good explanation for hove to use and bulid SQL within VBA?

Thx Steinar
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...php?t=envbadac

Hth,