Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Website Excel Spreadsheet for Non-Excel Users

Is there a way to load an Excel spreadsheet onto a website in such a way that
people who don't have Excel (or at least an up-to-date version of it) will be
able to open and use the file? Specifically, what I am thinking about is to
create an order form blank for an on-line business, that would receive the
order information and download it into my ordering system.

Mark S.