Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel spreadsheet on website

I've created a "web component" spread sheet on my website for customers to
use for placing orders. I discovered that it is will only appear with Excel
2003 and later. Customers not having this version get a "popup" to download
the Microsoft Component and then says "That page is not available". Should I
save the spread sheet in something other than Microsoft Office "xls"?
--
Gayle