Regina

Default How do I make a spreadsheet interactive on a website?

I have a spreadsheet that holds inventory items, quantity & cost, my partner
has the same. We would like to upload it to a website and make it
interactive so we both can add items as we find them. Is there a way to do
this?
Peo Sjoblom

Yes, you can use sharepoint. You can check it out temporarily and lock it
for other users then put it back or just update it, however that depends on
the company footing the bill, a sharepoint server is not cheap.
I doubt you can just post it on a web server and make it interactive and get
it really to work

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)