bobmarshall043

Default save spreadsheet as web page

I have a web page that has a list of links to other pages. One of these
pages is an excel spreadsheet. I created the sheet in excel, and "saved as"
htm. When I click the link on the home page, it brings up the spreadsheet on
a new page, as I desire. Then I tried to make it interactive, so that others
could add or modify data. When I save it as HTM, I can modify the data on
the web page, but the changed data doesn't get saved.
I tried the "save as web page" option on the spreadsheet. This changes the
suffix to mht. I "published" the file to the web site, and changed the
suffix on the file link to the "mht". Now when I click on the link from the
home page I get an "MIME" error.
How can I publish the spreadsheet on the web so that others can make
changes, and the changes will be saved so that the next user will see the
changed web page.