Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default 2 Questions

Hi guys, is possible to create a commandButton to browse files, like windows
bowser to load txt files on the excel worksheet?

the second question is I have sumary worksheet that take the data from
another worksheet, both are in the same Excel file, I would like to know if
clicking double click over the cell with the total I can open a pop window
with the detail information that make the total.

I would appreciate any information.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'll answer the second question. I think I'd use a
Worksheet_SelectionChange event for this and put the data you want in a
location that you access with the event.

"Orlando" wrote:

Hi guys, is possible to create a commandButton to browse files, like windows
bowser to load txt files on the excel worksheet?

the second question is I have sumary worksheet that take the data from
another worksheet, both are in the same Excel file, I would like to know if
clicking double click over the cell with the total I can open a pop window
with the detail information that make the total.

I would appreciate any information.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Q1

From help

Dim lngCount As Long

' Open the file dialog
With Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogOpen)
.AllowMultiSelect = True
.Show

' Display paths of each file selected
For lngCount = 1 To .SelectedItems.Count
MsgBox .SelectedItems(lngCount)
Next lngCount

End With

--
HTH

Bob

"Orlando" wrote in message
Hi guys, is possible to create a commandButton to browse files, like
windows
bowser to load txt files on the excel worksheet?

the second question is I have sumary worksheet that take the data from
another worksheet, both are in the same Excel file, I would like to know
if
clicking double click over the cell with the total I can open a pop window
with the detail information that make the total.

I would appreciate any information.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

for a double click as requested, wouldn't it be better to use the
BeforeDoubleClick event?

for an overview of events if the OP is not familiar.

Tom Ogilvy