Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default 2 Questions

I'll answer the second question. I think I'd use a
Worksheet_SelectionChange event for this and put the data you want in a
location that you access with the event.

"Orlando" wrote:

Hi guys, is possible to create a commandButton to browse files, like windows
bowser to load txt files on the excel worksheet?

the second question is I have sumary worksheet that take the data from
another worksheet, both are in the same Excel file, I would like to know if
clicking double click over the cell with the total I can open a pop window
with the detail information that make the total.

I would appreciate any information.

Thanks