Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Make non-modal form an inactive window

We have a form that we show non-modal. I've been asked to make it an
inactive window, like what happens if you click on a cell behind it.

The worksheet's activate method doesn't do it, and the range activate
method doesn't do it either.

Any suggestions on how I can de-activate a non-modal form?

Thanks,

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Disregard, I found this:

frmMyForm.Show vbModeless
AppActivate Application.Caption

Greg

On Aug 23, 2:47 pm, Greg Lovern wrote:
We have a form that we show non-modal. I've been asked to make it an
inactive window, like what happens if you click on a cell behind it.

The worksheet's activate method doesn't do it, and the range activate
method doesn't do it either.

Any suggestions on how I can de-activate a non-modal form?

Thanks,

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In the userform module: