Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Stack area chart - keep the same color for each item

Hi All,

I have a stack area chart, and when the rank of a stack item changes order,
I want the color to stay with the item.

E.g.

Instance 1
X - 5 (color blue)
Y - 2 (color green)
Z - 3 (color red)

X is at the bottom of the stack, then Y then Z.

Instance 2
Y - 4 (color green)
Z - 3 (color red)
X - 1 (color blue)

Now the stack has changed to Z at the bottom, then Z then Y.

Is there any way I can always have X as blue, Y as green and Z as Red?

This one has been racking my brain all day, any help with be much
appreciated...

Thanks,

B/