Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Format of the Chart AREA COLOR

I have a chart and need to change the CHART AREA COLOR based on a condition.
I a value is belove a certain amount, the chart area must be RED. I am not
very skilled in VBA so give me as much detail as you can please.

Please help!

Justin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jon Peltier has instructions for conditional charts:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...html#CondChart

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures