Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike Saffer

Default Conditional Format - 3 conditions

Greetings,

I checked previous posts and found, what I thought was, an answer to my
problem with conditional formatting based on nested IF's. No Joy, I'm still
doing something wrong. Help?

In cell I69 is a percentage of achieved sales.
I want to color the cell I71 either red, yellow or green, based on the % in
I69.

Cell I71 contains no data. It's just a visual aid to draw attention to the
performance of the salesperson in Column I.

My scale is this:
If I69 is 0 to 92% Format I71 background Red
If I69 is 93 to 97% Format I71 background Yellow
If I69 is 98 to 100% Format I71 background Green

This is what I have done so far:

Selected cell I69
Selected Format Conditional Formatting

Condition 1 - Formula is =I69<=92 Format... Red
Condition 2 - Formula is =AND(I6992,I69<98) Format... Yellow
Condition 3 - Formula is =I69=98 Format...Green

Well, it's not working. No matter what the percentage is in cell I69,
cell I71 is stuck on Red. Like a bad stoplight.

Where am I wrong in my formatting?
Thanks a lot.

--
Mike

[...]

[...]