Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default waiting for another application to complete an OLE action.

Hello,
I am working on having macro in Excel 2003 run a macro in a MS Access
database. The macro in access runs make-table queries from linked SQL
tables. All is fine except I keep getting the following message when the
access macro is running: "Microsoft Office Excel is waiting for another
application to complete an OLE action". This of course stops the macro and
requires manual intervention to click the OK button.

Does anyone know how to get around this message box so that it will run
completely without manual intervention?

Thanks!