Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA Window - Problems with the display

Hello, Somehow I've when viewing the VBA code in excel I've lost the split
screen that normally occurs when you open the code. I can display either
Project Explorer or the Code in a full window, but not both alongside each
other. I've tried everything on the toolbars to make it work and resized the
windows but nothing will put them back together. Does anyone have any
suggestions.?
Windows XP Professional = Excel 2003
This was inadvertent and not intentional so I don't have a clue how it
happened.
Thanks in advance
BOB

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sometimes, it's easier to start from scratch...

Follow the instructions posted by Tom Ogilvy:

What version of excel? If Version 2002 or 2003 look for

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VBA\6.0\Commo n\Dock

you aren't deleting a file. You are deleting a value in the registry.
Windows/Excel will recreate it with default values which should restore the
original layout of the VBE.

--

Dave Peterson