Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default display program and file name at top of window in Excel

Somehow my display view changed and now I don't have the blue pane at the top
that shows the program name and file name that I am working on when in Excel.
How do I get that view back?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sounds like Full Screen got turned on. Got to View|Full Screen. If
you can not see the menu, press Alt+V, then U.