Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
barnabel barnabel is offline

Default Excel VBA Window - Problems with the display

Are there "resore" and "Close" buttons on the grey menu line under the ones
for the VBA editor (on the blue bare)

"LabrGuy Bob R" wrote:

Hello, Somehow I've when viewing the VBA code in excel I've lost the split
screen that normally occurs when you open the code. I can display either
Project Explorer or the Code in a full window, but not both alongside each
other. I've tried everything on the toolbars to make it work and resized the
windows but nothing will put them back together. Does anyone have any
suggestions.?
Windows XP Professional = Excel 2003
This was inadvertent and not intentional so I don't have a clue how it
happened.
Thanks in advance
BOB