Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default if cell colored in red and not between two numbers then highlight the row......

Hi everything,

My subject pretty much sums up what I need a macro to do,

I need it to look down a column at the red cells only and if it finds
a red cell that is not been -100000 and 100000 then highlight the
entire row blue.

Is this possible?

I hope someone can help

thanks so much in advance,

Andrea

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default if cell colored in red and not between two numbers then highlight

Since you did not mention what column the data is in I am using A for my
example

Sub Colormycell()

Dim iLastRow As Integer
iLastRow = Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row

For i = 1 To iLastRow
If Cells(i, 1).Interior.ColorIndex = 3 And Cells(i, 1).Value 100000 Or
Cells(i, 1).Value < -100000 Then
Cells(i, 1).EntireRow.Interior.ColorIndex = 5
End If
Next i

End Sub
Michael Arch