Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Colored numbers

Hi, I'm not sure if this was addressed in another section or post, but this
is what I'm trying to do:

I have a sheet with multiple numbers going down and across the rows and
columns. Some of them are colored red text. I was wondering if there was
some way to find these red numbers, and have it printed out on a summary
sheet.

If you could explain via response to this, it'd be greatly appreciated. I
can not access any outside links while at work.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Susan:

This code loops thru the cells on the active sheet looking for red text.
Each time it finds a cell with red font, that cell's row, column, and value
are entered in Sheet2. So by looking at Sheet2, you can see all the rad
values and where they can be found:

Sub better_red_than()
k = 1
For Each r In ActiveSheet.UsedRange