Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default countif colored numbers

I am looking to count a certain colored numbers in a column.
Example: All the Blue numbers, then all the Red numbers.

I looked over "Color Functions In Excel" and that didn't really seem to help.
I tried =COUNTCOLOR and it had a #NAME type error.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Take a look at this link:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.aspx

which shows how to count and sum by colour.

Hope this helps.

Pete