Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Assigning Macros

Having imported an earlier excel version workbook into v 2007 I have an addin
tab showing previously created buttons. These throw up errors when pressed
so I need to re-assign the macro's. It was quite simple in earlier excel
versions but I can't find how to do it in v2007.

Can anyone give me a step by step guide???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't believe there is a way to do it through the Excel 2007 UI. Your
best bet may be to make the change in an earlier Excel.

This did seem to work though if you want to try to make the change by a
macro:

CommandBars("MyWindows").Controls("Redraw Toolbar").OnAction =
"RedoWinToolbar"

--
Jim