Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Assigning Macros

Sometimes - When I'm trying to assign a macro to a control button, I right
click and the "assign macro" option is not available. Can anyone tell me why
and what I can do to fix it?

Regards,
Randy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Should always be available on a Forms button
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200756

"Randy" wrote:

Sometimes - When I'm trying to assign a macro to a control button, I right
click and the "assign macro" option is not available. Can anyone tell me why
and what I can do to fix it?

Regards,
Randy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Randy,

It depends on the type of control button you are using. If you are using
command buttons from the Forms command bar, you should be able to use
"Assign Macro". If you are using command buttons from the Controls menu, you
can't assign macro to the button. Instead, choose View Code from the
right-click menu and call your code from that event procedure.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson