Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Assigning macros

Please can anyone help.....

I have created a macro, but don't have the option of assigning it to a
button, I've created a toolbar and added the button but when I right click
on the button I don't have the assign macro option. I'm using Office 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you make a button using the Forms toolbar, just right-click on the button
to assign a macro.
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200704

"Mandy" wrote:

Please can anyone help.....

I have created a macro, but don't have the option of assigning it to a
button, I've created a toolbar and added the button but when I right click
on the button I don't have the assign macro option. I'm using Office 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi, Mandy-
Would you prefer to have a button unique to the spreadsheet to launch
the macro? If you click View Toolbars Forms you should get a click
and drag menu that includes a command button (column 2, second from
the top on my version of Excel). When you use that button a wizard
pops up asking what macro to assign to the button.

Does that do it for you?

Dave O

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Did you place that button on a worksheet?

If yes, then it sounds like you used the commandbutton from the Control toolbox
toolbar.

You can delete that commandbutton and replace it with a button from the Forms
toolbar. Then you'll have that option to assign the macro.

Mandy wrote:

Please can anyone help.....

I have created a macro, but don't have the option of assigning it to a
button, I've created a toolbar and added the button but when I right click
on the button I don't have the assign macro option. I'm using Office 2003

--

Dave Peterson