Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hyperlink to target

I have come up blank on searches for this. I have an Excel worksheet that I
will be posting to a Sharepoint site. I have been about to insert a
hyperlink to the worksheet but I need it to open the url in an inline frame.
This is the example of the hyperlink

<a target="P1" href="http://192.168.1.1/directory/page.html"Contact me</a

How do I do this in excel?

Leigh