Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hyperlink target

Can I customer HYPERLINK(formulae) to specify the target location of the url?
target="_parent" is added by default.

thanks,
jacque
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=HYPERLINK("file:///C:\Documents and
Settings\User\Desktop\Book2.xls#Sheet2!B9")

any book - any sheet - any cell
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200732

"jacque" wrote:

Can I customer HYPERLINK(formulae) to specify the target location of the url?
target="_parent" is added by default.

thanks,
jacque

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

thanks, but I'm referring to the url target window.

I have 4 worksheets, and after saving as html, they all appear as tabs, and
clicking on each link will display the worksheet in a frame location, for eg.
{a href="sheet003.htm" target="fr_sheet"}

when i used HYPERLINK(formulae), it automatically generates:
{a href="sheet003.htm" target="_parent"}
and clicking this link displays the page outside the frame.

Is there anyway to get around this? Thanks!