Lori W.

Default How do I make hyperlink target scroll to the top-left of spreadshe

I can't remember the setting to make Excel automatically scroll my
hyperlinked cell to the top-left. For example, if my hyperlink is in cell A1
and the hyperlink destination is cell Z30, when you click the hyperlink in A1
the cell Z30 is now displayed in the top-left of the spreadsheet.

It seems like there was a checkbox in the Options dialog box, but now I
can't find it.
I did this awhile ago, but forgot to write down the information.
Ron de Bruin

Hi Lori

ToolsOptions

On the Transition tab
Transition navigations keys

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Lori W." <Lori wrote in message ...
I can't remember the setting to make Excel automatically scroll my
hyperlinked cell to the top-left. For example, if my hyperlink is in cell A1
and the hyperlink destination is cell Z30, when you click the hyperlink in A1
the cell Z30 is now displayed in the top-left of the spreadsheet.

It seems like there was a checkbox in the Options dialog box, but now I
can't find it.
I did this awhile ago, but forgot to write down the information.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GR GR is offline

Hi - Any idea where to find this setting for Excel 2007?

Thanks in advance

"Lori W." wrote:

That was it! :-)

Thank you.

"Lori W." <Lori wrote in message ...
I can't remember the setting to make Excel automatically scroll my
hyperlinked cell to the top-left. For example, if my hyperlink is in cell A1
and the hyperlink destination is cell Z30, when you click the hyperlink in A1
the cell Z30 is now displayed in the top-left of the spreadsheet.

It seems like there was a checkbox in the Options dialog box, but now I
can't find it.
I did this awhile ago, but forgot to write down the information.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GR GR is offline

Hi - Any idea where to find this setting for Excel 2007?

Thanks in advance

"Lori W." wrote:

That was it! :-)

Thank you.

"Lori W." <Lori wrote in message ...
I can't remember the setting to make Excel automatically scroll my
hyperlinked cell to the top-left. For example, if my hyperlink is in cell A1
and the hyperlink destination is cell Z30, when you click the hyperlink in A1
the cell Z30 is now displayed in the top-left of the spreadsheet.

It seems like there was a checkbox in the Options dialog box, but now I
can't find it.
I did this awhile ago, but forgot to write down the information.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GR GR is offline

Nevermind - I found the answer over here

http://www.techonthenet.com/excel/hy...l_view2007.php

"GR" wrote:

Hi - Any idea where to find this setting for Excel 2007?

Thanks in advance

"Lori W." wrote:

That was it! :-)

Thank you.