Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding columns based on new worksheets

Hi, I need a lot of help from the experts.

I have a workbook with 3 worksheets:
1- GENWS - is to generate worksheet based on how many the user needs,
the user also has the capability to enter the names for this new
worksheets.

2 - MSTWS - is the master worksheet that is being copied/duplicated.
Once the user made their inputs on GENWS, a macro will run to copy
this worksheet and rename the new worksheet for example: 101, 102,
103, 104

3 - GRTOTAL - contains all the total from each worksheets and
calculate the average, etc.
----

What I want to accomplish is to add a column in the GRTOTAL worksheet
from each total column on every worksheet. Additionally, i want the
header of this new columns in GRTOTAL to correspond with the worksheet
names. Ex. once 101 worksheet is created, GRTOTAL worksheet will
automatically add a column named "101" and the total column on 101
worksheet will be copied to the "101" column in GRTOTAL worksheet.

If anyone could help me on this or direct me to where I could find an
answer, I greatly appreciate it. Thank you,

Sharon

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

disregard. I found a solution.